Congratulations, on your acceptance to our online program at NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering! Every part of our online community – the faculty, staff and students looks forward to welcoming you this Summer 2015 semester. To help you get started, below is our online student checklist. As a new online student at NYU-ePoly, it is important that you take advantage of all orientation has to offer. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 718-260-3623.
View Online Orientation Events
Online Student Checklist
Once you have been accepted, use this checklist to ensure a smooth transition to NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering:
- 1. Pay your tuition deposit.
- 2. Meet the conditions outlined in your acceptance letter (i.e. Proof of Degree, Official Transcripts, etc.).
- 3. RSVP for New Online Graduate Student Orientation.
- 4. Activate your Net ID.
- 5. Set up your email account and access NYU Classes.
- 6. Install the NYU VPN Software (highly recommended for international students).
- 7. Obtain your NYU ID Card (Optional for local students).
- 8. View Summer 2015 Online Course Offerings.
- 9. Meet with your academic adviser.
- 10. Enroll for your online courses.
- 11. Get social! Follow us on social media.
- 12. Attend your online courses. Classes start on May 26th, 2015.