Congratulations, on your acceptance to our online program at NYU Tandon School of Engineering! Every part of our online community – the faculty, staff and students looks forward to welcoming you this Fall 2015 semester. To help you get started, below is our online student checklist. As a new online student at NYU Tandon, it is important that you take advantage of all orientation has to offer. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646.997.3623.
View LIVE Online Orientation Events
Meet your Mentors
Online Student Checklist
Once you have been accepted, use this checklist to ensure a smooth transition to NYU Tandon School of Engineering:
- Pay your tuition deposit.
- Meet the conditions outlined in your acceptance letter (i.e. Proof of Degree, Official Transcripts, etc.).
- Read, sign and submit the NYU SoE Community Compact.
- Explore our Orientation Website.
- Activate your Net ID.
- Set up your email account and access NYU Classes.
- Install the NYU VPN Software (highly recommended for international students).
- Waive your Health Insurance if necessary.
- Obtain your NYU ID Card (Only for students able to visit the NYUCard Office).
- View Fall 2015 Online Course Offerings.
- Speak with your academic adviser.
- Access NYUAlbert to enroll in your online courses (Online course sections labeled under "Location" as ePoly).
- Attend for New Online Graduate Student Orientation.
- Download the NYUMobile App.
- Update your NYUClasses Profile and connect with NYU Tandon Online Student Services Counselor, Luke Modzier (lm171).
- Virtually meet with your NYU Tandon Online mentor.
- Connect with NYU Tandon Online in social media. We would like to share with you!
- Log-in to your Online Courses. Classes start on September 2nd, 2015.