Congratulations, on your acceptance to our online program at NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering! Every part of our online community – the faculty, staff and students looks forward to welcoming you this Fall 2015 semester. To help you get started, below is our online student checklist. As a new online student at NYU-ePoly, it is important that you take advantage of all orientation has to offer. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646.997.3623.
View Online Orientation Events
Online Student Checklist
Once you have been accepted, use this checklist to ensure a smooth transition to NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering:
- Pay your tuition deposit.
- Meet the conditions outlined in your acceptance letter (i.e. Proof of Degree, Official Transcripts, etc.).
- Read, sign and submit the NYU SoE Community Compact.
- Explore our ePolyConnect Orientation Website.
- Activate your Net ID.
- Set up your email account and access NYU Classes.
- Install the NYU VPN Software (highly recommended for international students).
- Waive your Health Insurance if necessary.
- Obtain your NYU ID Card (Only for students able to visit the NYUCard Office).
- View Fall 2015 Online Course Offerings.
- Speak with your academic adviser.
- Access NYUAlbert to enroll in your online courses (Online course sections labeled under "Location" as ePoly).
- Attend for New Online Graduate Student Orientation. (Schedule will be available on July 30th).
- Download the NYUMobile App.
- Update your NYUClasses Profile and connect with NYU-ePoly Student Services Counselor, Luke Modzier (lm171).
- Virtually meet with your NYU-ePoly mentor.
- Connect with NYU-ePoly in social media. We would like to share with you!
- Log-in to your Online Courses. Classes start on September 2nd, 2015.