Our goal is build and maintain comprehensive partnerships with corporations and foundations to accomplish our mission of raising funds for the school.
Popular partnership areas with corporations and foundations include:
- Named Scholarships and Fellowships – Brand your company to hundred of potential hires and meet your scholars annually.
- K-12 STEM - Our initiatives serve demographic groups traditionally underrepresented in STEM fields and careers.
- Diversity initiatives – Of the non-historically black colleges and universities, we rank #2 as the best college for minorities. Our strong programs enable our student body and faculty to be successful.
- Corporate affiliate programs – Engage in a specific department within the school through hiring, research, and employee engagement.
- Research – We are developing cutting-edge solutions among our faculty and students.
- Capstone projects – Build a pipeline of talent and engage your employees while solving a business dilemma.
For additional information on these opportunities and more, please contact:
Ruth Epstein, Ph.D.
Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations
NYU Tandon School of Engineering - Polytechnic Institute
15 MetroTech Center, 6th flr.
Brooklyn, NY 11201 - 3826